Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About



Simon Curtis - Broken (thezapping record of the week)

THEZAPPING RECORD COMPANY PROJECT – WEEK ONE
. So, just one whole week late, we finally get to the first "release" of thezapping record company project, which is where we will "release" a single a week from one of our 11 in 07 people and you get to tell us just how good you think it is. And how could I start with anyone else but the lovely Simon. Now I agonised over what would be the first single from Mr. C – I know he would like something like Answer, but I am bowing to popular demand and my favourite song ~ Broken. Simply an epic pop song in four minutes, it has everything you could want out of life. A glorious chorus, stunning production values, top notch vocals and that insidious groove that lodges inside of your head almost instantly and refuses to leave. I can't say enough good things about this song so lets head on over to Will "hot man snogger" from Eye-Pod and see what he has to say…
.
"And Broken - Broken! I loved it after the first 5 seconds, this song has the potential to be the greatest pop song of the year, it is a perfect (and I can't emphasise the word enough) pop song – a catchy, instant, sit up and listen, well constructed, powerful song."
.
And you just know it's good when it gets the Veronica Mars seal of approval…
.
"I'm currently loving his Broken (Show Mix) (beware if you're going to listen to it--it's addictive!)--it definitely has that dark electro-pop sound going on, but it has a really catchy melody and strays away from the minimalism so popular in electro now (which can work well, but it's nice to mix it up every now and then)"

Posted by Paul 09:31  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment